Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's start at the beginning...

"A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams."
- Unknown

Hello there! This blog is being created to show the progress of the building of our first home! I will check in as new work is being done to show you how far things have come. There won't be a certain time-frame for the check-ins; I'll probably just write in when something new or exciting happens! This way I can avoid emailing everyone when something happens, and you can just check in whenever you get curious as to where we're at in the process. Also, this is my first attempt at blogging (so behind the times!) so bear with me as I figure all of this stuff out! Alright, here for the first post, I'm going to show you our lot in all its natural splendor. Since that will be fairly boring, I'll make another post with some of the pictures of what the model home that is the same floorplan as ours will be looks like. Enjoy!






No comments: