Monday, August 4, 2008

Not terribly exciting...

Sorry for the delay... we've been to Ohio for Monica's wedding (Congrats again!) and it was definitely a whirlwind trip to Cleveland. It was very nice to be back home even if just for a little while, but we were anxious to get back to see how much progress had been made on the house! Before we get to that, I need to update with some pictures I took the day before we left for our trip. These show the dirt and gravel mixed together, rolled over with a tarp and covered with chicken-wire. There are also some pipes sticking out which are apparently where drains will be. I'll update again soon... the next set are much more exciting! Although we were excited to see the SOLD sign up in our yard! (The following pictures are from 8/4/08 which is why I've back-dated this post... just so I can keep track of the timeline of the house!)





No comments: